Partner hotels : An encounter with their concierges, who recommend :
2) a not-to-be-missed aspect of their establishment
Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva (Quai du Mont-Blanc 19)
1. Our role is to provide an ever more demanding clientele with special touches to which they would not otherwise have access, such as private tours of the watch Manufactures that are normally not open to the public. With my team of Clefs d’Or concierges, we strive to respond to every desire expressed by our clients.
2. The Grand Hotel Kempinski is more than just a hotel; it’s a destination in itself, an oasis in the heart of the city. Three restaurants, a bar, a fitness center, a shopping gallery, a theatre and a nightclub. My advice is simple : enjoy living the Kempinski experience!
PRESIDENT Wilson (Quai Wilson 47)
1. We often recommend the Geneva Watch Tour to our guests. We always do our utmost to organize Manufacture tours when our customers have special requests, even though there are fewer options in Geneva than in the Vallée de Joux.
2. I invite you to discover the President Wilson hotel during a stay in Geneva. Make the most of our exclusive location on the shores of Lake Geneva during the summer season. From June 1st, come and savor one of our delicious Japanese dishes at the Umami restaurant on the hotel terrace.
Hôtel de la Paix (Quai du Mont-Blanc 11)
1. If you have a favorite brand, we will be delighted to organize a private meeting for you with the boutique manager. Apart from that, we strongly recommend visiting the Bucherer and Gübelin boutiques to obtain the broadest possible overview of the watches on offer.
2. Come and savor a menu concocted by our starred chef in our Vertig’O restaurant, a Geneva establishment reputed for its excellence. For a relaxing moment, come and see us at the Nobel bar in the hotel, where you can enjoy our live concerts from Wednesday through Saturday.
Hôtel La Cigogne (Place de Longemalle 17)
1. Be sure to visit the Patek Philippe Museum, a must-see attraction in Geneva for anyone with a penchant for watchmaking.
2. In winter, come and sip a cup of hot tea in our lounge around the fireplace. A really cosy atmosphere.
Mandarin Oriental (Quai Turrettini 1)
1. Some watch brands, such as Breguet or Vacheron Constantin, provide an opportunity to meet the watchmakers working on-site in the various boutiques.
2. Why not allow yourself to be tempted by one of our exclusive offers ? We offer one directly related to luxury watchmaking, entitled the Luxury of Time Suite which features a stay in one of our suites with a terrace, as well as a private tour of the Manufacture Hublot.